Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am looking to sell my KFX400 complete with custom turbo. The turbo setup needs some tuning but is all there. The KFX is set up with turbo, boost referencing fuel regulator, msd electic fuel pump with dump back into tank. turbo is oil cooled. Turbo sits under seat in place of air box and is a blow through setup as opposed to a drawthrough. I have the stock carb on there right now but I do have an edelbrock carb brand new in the box that I am willing to sell with the quad. There is a boost gauge on the quad. There are cometic gaskets installed with a custom cometic base gasket to drop the compression for the turbo. There is a wiseco forged piston installed as well. I am going to post pics as soon as possible. The entire setup can be bought for $1500 which is basically giving the kfx away because I have about 1500 into the turbo but with a newborn I just don't have time for the project anymore. For an extra 500 making the total $2000 I will throw in the brand new edelbrock carb (sellls for 350 on ebay) and a set of rear holeshot HD tires brand new as well (sells for 200 on ebay), and a set of 8 inch studded ice tires and rims (not sure how much these would sell for). I have full paperwork for the quad as well...no scams here just trying to get rid of one of my toys so I can have the cash. I am located in RI. No trades please...only looking for cash. I am on paypal for easy transfer. If you'd like to come look please PM me and I will give you the info. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
640 Posts
Good luck,
People that get on KR just to sell something that sounds "too good to be true" don't have much luck. Just a warning !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I did a search and saw someone else had sold their turbo kit on Kawie and figured I'd give it a shot. I am not scamming and it is a real deal. Like I said in my original post it needs some tuning. The turbo setup is all set but the tuning needs to happen before you run it...the kfx starts and you can hear the engine (although it needs a new battery cause its been sitting). It's been on sale for about 3 months and I am just looking to get rid of it at this point. If you're not interested then there's no need to post. If you have questions feel free to ask. If you want to come look at it feel free to pm me and I will gladly meet to show it to you. This is a serious deal and there's not real way for me to convince you on a post so I am not going to try but if you are interested send me a pm or post a reply and we'll talk details. If you're not interested feel free to move on.

·
Registered
363 Posts
it would help your sale if you put up some pics of this thing and told us where in RI your at.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm movin' don't worry !!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Tough crowd:rolleyes:;)
Good luck with the sale,it sounds like a fun project.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude (seriously???)
Not sure what your problem is....maybe you have nothing better to do with your time then sit on forums and figure out why your life sucks more than everyone else's.

I am in RI I am not moving. The KFX is in south county and will continue to be there at my house until I sell it. I am working on pictures right now although according to Dude (who apparently is a master salesman on forums) it won't help.

If anyone wants a project cheap that needs a little TLC that I just don't have time for anymore please let me know. I have never posted pics to a forum before but I am going to try and figure it out right now.

Apparently Dude is the "all knowing mastermind of the internet" so maybe I will PM him and he can take a few minutes out of his insignificant life to realize that not everyone is a scam artist and some of us don't have to screw the world with our sales by asking way to much for a product that no one in their right mind would pay for it. I, on the other hand would like to sell a quality project to someone that is generally interested. If no one is interested I am sure someone local to me will by the KFX and no harm no foul done by posting on a forum.

I know its hard to believe that there is honest people in the world when people like dude are so pessimistically wasting their time to post nonsense on other's forums but in this case there is. Please stand by for pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here is a link to my photos. I attached a couple but here are the rest of them on webshots.

KFX Turbo Project pictures from good times photos on webshots

Does this convince you Dude? or do I need to drive to your house with the quad on a trailer to prove it???
A wise man once said..... "You're frigin Ignorant"
not sure who it was but I am sure he was talking about people like you.

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Are you the same guy who used to be on atvconnection while you were putting this bike togther??? If so I remember you, I had a buddie who had a turbo YFZ build and you had asked questions about it. If your the same guy????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts