Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awhile back like 2 years ago I was drinking at a bonfire with my buddies, they said "hey let's go ride around" (btw this was at night) anyways I got on my 450 without a helmet, which I wore every single time I got on that monster. But ig not this time of course. So I was turning off my dirt road into the highway where my buddy on his utility fourwheeler started having a lead foot so I wanted to show off and sped up too (going ab 80) ab to pass him. When they scared Deer beside the road causing them to jump out right in front of me long story short I cracked my skull open/blood clot on brain/bleeding on brain/both broken ribs/ both punctured lungs. So I broke alot of things like rear axle, A Arm, tie rods, etc and some little things. So time passes with the atv in my shed and I cant wait any longer so I'm gonna get it running again bc I miss the damn thing.

SO off with the problem im having so far. I changed my oil/filter, coolant, new gas, new spark plug, new battery. Yanno the stuff to know if it runs still before I buy parts for it. So my dash lights dont come on when I switch the key but my back brake lights work when I push in the rear brake pedal and I hear a clicking noise at like a relay up front when I flip the key too so I know it's getting power. I try to press the start button and nothing happens so I bridge the two wires coming from the starter and it turns over but doesnt start. Can anyone help me with this problem so I can get this beaut running again. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts