Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sitn around bored waitn on parts had a couple hours so i made this bracket up and threw some gauges in it i know someone(camo) is gona throw a pic up of is aviation dash:lol: but this bike does alot of bush riding and i dont wana smash them of:(

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
That looks great Troy. Is your boost gauge liquid filled? If not, you can expect the needle to bounce back and forth very fast for about 2-3 lbs worth. I made that mistake. You can still read it no problem.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
looks great

make you a little dash that fits on the cover and you can relocate the dash and key, It will only work if you run a + steering stem, which I think you do have the ASR steering stem

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great

make you a little dash that fits on the cover and you can relocate the dash and key, It will only work if you run a + steering stem, which I think you do have the ASR steering stem
yes i want one get rid of the standard square panel with the 6 lights in me bar pad they shit me

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks great Troy. Is your boost gauge liquid filled? If not, you can expect the needle to bounce back and forth very fast for about 2-3 lbs worth. I made that mistake. You can still read it no problem.
its not liquid filled but it will be im on ebay now:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts