Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
What does it claim to do? If it just raises the rev limiter, then it won't do a thing unless your engine has been built, higher compression, better cams, etc. A stock engine won't reach the factory rev limit.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i bought one for a used big bore because they said it changed the timing.

not only removes the limiter found in the stock CDI unit, it has the most Aggressive Timing Curve possible, built in. The Stage 3 box will give the motor better throttle response than the AMR Stage 2 (and most other CDI units on the Market) We recommend the Stage 3 if you have any Exhaust / Air modifications or plan on adding them in the future.

the atv would not idle after riding ( this is why he sold it) , had popping out the exhaust on deacceleration and sometimes a delay in hitting the throttle.

new arm cdi stopped all those problems.
i am very happy with it over our fst cdi, which i still have

i bought another amr cdi for our stock internal kfx 700 with bolt ones.

it cleaned up throttle response and it starts easier

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought one for a used big bore because they said it changed the timing.

not only removes the limiter found in the stock CDI unit, it has the most Aggressive Timing Curve possible, built in. The Stage 3 box will give the motor better throttle response than the AMR Stage 2 (and most other CDI units on the Market) We recommend the Stage 3 if you have any Exhaust / Air modifications or plan on adding them in the future.

the atv would not idle after riding ( this is why he sold it) , had popping out the exhaust on deacceleration and sometimes a delay in hitting the throttle.

new arm cdi stopped all those problems.
i am very happy with it over our fst cdi, which i still have

i bought another amr cdi for our stock internal kfx 700 with bolt ones.

it cleaned up throttle response and it starts easier
Thankyou for your response I will look into getting one for my bike I’m also doing Atv trick stuffs 6 degree timing key I’m hoping it it won’t mess with the timing

·
Registered
518 Posts
probably advance it so much you get preignition.
cause the top of the piston to come apart or it hammers the top of the piston and the connecting rod bearing goes out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any idea how much timing you can throw at these motors before pre ignition happens? Cause ya know FULL PULL BROTHER🤘🏻

·
Registered
518 Posts
depends on your internals.
stock probably the 6 degrees the amr gives you.
forged pistons and stock compression 8.
forged pistons, big cams and race gas 10-12 depending on elevation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts