Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to purchase A swingarm for Kawi KFX 700. They seem to be pretty hard to find I am wondering if a prairie 650 Swing on is the exact match. Does anybody know?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking for one but definitely not easy or cheap to find. Is there a way to rig up the brake? Any suggestions? Thanks
it will fit. but it dose not have the lever for the brake handle on the bars to engage the rear brake.

·
Registered
576 Posts
i do not know if the rod coming out of the prairie swing arm is long enough for the 2nd arm.
the prairie would have the one for the right foot brake.
if i was in your spot. i would buy a prairie swing arm that has at least the arm for the foot pedal.
this gets you back on the trail and you have brakes

·
Premium Member
10,239 Posts
A Prairie 650 swing arm will work just fine. You just need to swap the brake lever from the KFX700 swing arm to the Prairie swing arm. The actual swing arm is the same.

Reactions: auburn6887

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Prairie 650 swing arm will work just fine. You just need to swap the brake lever from the KFX700 swing arm to the Prairie swing arm. The actual swing arm is the same.
Excellent. Thank you guys . Finding kfx parts is not an easy task. Have a great day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts