Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
KFX90 or similar for my daughter

Well...I think I need to find my daughter a four wheeler. She just made 6 and I think the KFX90 (or something like it) is something she can enjoy for a couple of years. I'm not wanting to buy new, so if anybody has or knows of one in the New Orleans area (within 100 miles or so) please let me know. Thanks in advnace for your time. You can email, call, text, send me smoke signals etc. [email protected] 985-768-1919 Keith

·
Registered
28 Posts
get her a drr 50-70-90, way more performance and suspension (i mean 3-4 times faster and as much travel as a full size quad) they are nice and wide 44" and very stable. super soft suspension. before you tell me it is way too much, remember the thumb screw. we are duners and my two kids love them! they jump and land great! they are cheaper than the kawi too! btw my son started on his at 5, he has years of experience though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll look into it....and I agree...there is NEVER to much power when it can be governed. My wife has never ridden an atv and I'm in the market for her a KFX700. :D I've always been a fan of hp and speed, regardless what it is. I didn't want to get a 50cc for her. The bad thing is she knows one speed WIDE OPEN. She calls the throttle on ANYTHING the horsepower! She want to work the horsepower whenever we ride. :lol: You should see her on my ski, work a throttle on a boat, my ltr...ANYTHING. She only wants to go fast.
get her a drr 50-70-90, way more performance and suspension (i mean 3-4 times faster and as much travel as a full size quad) they are nice and wide 44" and very stable. super soft suspension. before you tell me it is way too much, remember the thumb screw. we are duners and my two kids love them! they jump and land great! they are cheaper than the kawi too! btw my son started on his at 5, he has years of experience though.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey kieth there was a 90 on craigslist the other day. just dont remember where. i check new orleans, baton rouge, gulfport,hattiesburg, laffy n mobile usually. i have an issue of dirt wheels, they say the rappy 90 is the best handling bc its dual a arms up front. but i like to stick with one brand

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks...I went and looked at one in Bay St Louis tonight. My idea of "like new" and theirs just wasn't the same. :confused: I found one a few hours away...I'm just not ready to drive that far for one.... YET. I know what you're talking about brand specific and brand loyal...I guess you could say I'm a brand whore. My pitbike is a Yamaha, my race bike is a Suzuki, my four wheeler is a Suzuki, my ski is a Kawasaki, and hopefully my wifes and daughters will both be Kawasaki KFXs as well. I thought about the 700xx for my wife, but I just don't see her getting the hang of a clutch before she turns it over. :D
hey kieth there was a 90 on craigslist the other day. just dont remember where. i check new orleans, baton rouge, gulfport,hattiesburg, laffy n mobile usually. i have an issue of dirt wheels, they say the rappy 90 is the best handling bc its dual a arms up front. but i like to stick with one brand

·
Registered
28 Posts
my kids drr 90 goes 40-45 mph with my fat ass on it, and i'm 275lbs. at least look into the drr, you need to see one in person! apex is a good brand too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.