Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only used 3x's, 2 co2 tanks, remote line, pods n pouch, extra 14" barrel. maybe some other stuff. its at my parents in a box so im not sure exactly what size tanks or what barrel. open to offers n trades. trades pretty much anything in good shape, stage 3 clutch, exhaust for a prairie 650, tires and or wheels for a v,aftermarket parts for a v or p650. i dont use it anymore and havent in 3 years, also have a brand new jr xs3 pro synthesized rc car transmitter set NEVER USED! was gonna keep it but its on the table too, people owe me money and its christmas time and i owe a few dollars too due to those loans. so pm me ant trades or offers. thanks folks

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
make some offers guys, sure some of you have kids or nephews/nieces. also good to remove unwanted animals without killin em.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Would you be intrested in tradeing the paintball stuff for a trailtech endurance kit? If so PM or post some pictures of the Spyder and all that is included. I will post some pictures of the trailtech.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
computer, dash, and bars?? pm me some pics man, ill get my mom,dad, or bro to take a few pics and email em to me if i dont make it there this weekend

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
That paint ball gun would be awsome for the possiums and cats......:D

The other night I was head to head with a possium in my garage.....He brought a azz load of teeth and i brought my .38...:lol::lol:

11pm at night that .38 was LOUD as hell....:eek:

Carry on....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my ol ladies .38 'll wake the dead. which reminds me i need to go shooting havent been in over a year

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweeet . . . i wanted one but thats overkill for anything. instead i built my ar15! still just a conversation piece but it may be useful depending on how the world changes. i want a 1911, kimber pro carry or colt defender, but cant afford anymore toys at the moment. would like dawgs 10mm too!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
My 500 magnum wouldve been over kill.....:lol:
what size barrel do you have on the 500 guage?i have the 8 3/8ths barrel,very impressive pistol.i love shooting mine

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
My spyder TL has a 12" barrel my other gun is a Excellerator 3.0 stock barrel.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
My 500 magnum wouldve been over kill.....:lol:
what size barrel do you have on the 500 guage?i have the 8 3/8ths barrel,very impressive pistol.i love shooting mine

I had one like that but sold it. It was a blast to shoot.

My other 500 is number 151 of 176 made by Smith & Wesson Performance center. It has an 11" barrel including the muzzle break. It has a two tone finish.....I"ve had it for a few years but never shot it.... When i get to go shooting i take the AR as well....

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
My other 500 is number 151 of 176 made by Smith & Wesson Performance center. It has an 11" barrel including the muzzle break. It has a two tone finish.....I"ve had it for a few years but never shot it.... When i get to go shooting i take the AR as well....
My guns are bigger, really :p

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my grandpas a range officer in honey island so hes got a key. theres also a shootin hole on the stennis buffer zone ive heard of. has cars and fridges to shoot up!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
My guns are bigger, really :p

I'll trade yea a 4x4 for one of those big guns you got.....:lol:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I ought to bring one with us one day, damn thing is bigger than you, LMAO.....that would be priceless to see you shoot it :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
aaron you should get Gauge to fix the prairie for trade for the paint ball gun

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all offers are welcome but got a trade pending! still have that pocket rocket!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts