Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I use to be fairly active in this community. I've sold quite a few parts if you care to lookup some of my past posts.

I will try and be as accommodating as possible. I have a verified Paypal merchant account (est. since 2000) I also have flawless feedback on eBay . However you'd like to conduct these transactions I'll leave up to you.

I'd prefer via Paypal - I can invoice you so there's a paper trail and added security to both of us. If you want to talk on the phone no problem PM me a number to call you at.

A while back I parted out the last of my Tecate's - after 3 back surgeries I'm just getting too old for this stuff. I was cleaning out my garage and shop and found a small box of left overs. I will be completely honest I haven't even looked on eBay, here or anywhere else what this stuff is worth. So I'm going to throw out some arbitrary numbers please consider them "or best". Also please bear in mind shipping is not cheap.

Prices do not include shipping and are considered or best offer since I have no idea where you live. I do not profit from shipping if you want to lookup shipping estimates yourself my zip code is 48006.

I will post pictures later today after work.

STILL FOR SALE
-Full front wheel assembly (hub, rotor, caliper, shields) LH and RH sides great condition - $40 ea. SHIPPED

-Head light sub frame excellent condition - $10

-Stock foot pegs LH and RH sides great condition - $10 for the both

-Rear poly wheel spacers (2 or 3 inch I have to double check) great condition - $20 SHIPPED

First come first serve. As I said earlier I'll post pics later this afternoon. Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thank you!
Jason

SOLD
-Stock air box with lid and rubber boot good cond. no cracks or splits but the box is missing one threaded insert to bolt the lid down - $20 SHIPPED

-Radiator came off my running bike no leaks - average condition - $20 SHIPPED

-Radiator fill bottle - $5 SHIPPED

-Stator / Flywheel - came off my working quad I replaced it with a PVL has sat over 10 years $5 as I cannot test or guarantee its operation. SHIPPED

-Front brake lines / controls / master cylinder still sealed came off my running quad before engine blew - great condition - $40 SHIPPED

-NEW Works rear shock with res. Was still in the plastic opened it up to take pics. If memory serves I had this setup for 250lb rider way back when. has sat in storage for nearly 10yrs - $200 SOLD

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the sticks north of I69 and just east of Emmett. It takes me 40 mins to get to the MJR on 23 mile rd. I can meet you in Wadhams / Kimball if you want and it'll save you the dirt roads and 10mins or so. Only day I have plans is this Sunday.

Let me know.

-J

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It didn't even dawn on me they were separate pieces that's how out of it I am LOL.

You can have both for 10 plus shipping. The stator was good when it came off my quad but hell that was 15 years ago. Just PM me your email and zip I'll double check shipping and send you an invoice thru Paypal.

-J

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated the original thread with status - also changed the pegs to be 10 bucks for both not each (my mistake). All PM's returned and paypal invoices sent out. Please try to send your payments by Friday night that way I can get it all sent out Saturday morning.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated status. Thank you everyone for the payments. I'm going to start boxing and labeling this stuff today. It may go out today but worst case it'll go out tomorrow.

Thanks for the gut check on the shock. My intentions were to favorably price this stuff to go quick and I'm assuming I'm doing that considering how fast / much stuff has already sold.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
labels printed for

airbox / coolant res
master cyl
flywheel/stator
radiator

You guys should have been notified via Paypal that the labels were created. I'm headed to the post office here in the next hour or so. These are being shipped parcel select via USPS they should arrive in 2-9 days.

Thanks again.
-J

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
If the shock wasnt sitting so long id take it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Regarding the peg hardware I have a very small bag left with random nuts and bolts. I honestly have no idea what's in there.

Oile shoot me a PM regarding what you had in mind for the shock - include a zip and I can estimate shipping for you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you very much - I went ahead and left you feedback on here.

Glad to see some of this stuff still has use to someone.

I'm updating the shock price - obviously I'm asking too much for this crowd and I'd rather see it go to someone dedicated here than deal with a random ebayer. Lowering the price on the shock to $200

1 - 20 of 37 Posts