Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Let's see your Mules!

27K views 56 replies 41 participants last post by  Devious 
#1 ·
I don't think there's a thread that's just for pics of Mules. I thought it would be fun to show off a little and see other's Mules in action and what kind of mods have been done.

Please share your pics!

We still have the old 2510. I think we've had it for about 15 years and it has taken a beating. I've changed the oil, the filters, the front brakes, and the tires. Other than that, I haven't replaced a thing. We've chased and roped countless calves full throttle over rough ground, hauled firewood, towed trailers, and done some joyriding in the mud and snow with it. Still has the original belt. Starts right up and runs like a champ.

The beloved old 2510 is the biggest reason I chose the 2016 Mule when I decided to purchase a new UTV. I hope the new one runs as well and as long as the old one!

See less See more
#6 ·
My FX

I have had this beast for about a year and not a single issue yet. Added a superwinch terra 45 with the synthetic rope, flip up windshield, bed mat / floor mats, set of Kolpin backup mirrors, a bright LED backup light wired into the reverse sensor and some under seat storage. We use it around the farm and it's hard to start it up without my daughter hearing it and come running and shouting "Mule Ride." It really came in handy last deer season, from filling feeders to hauling the deer back out. I am really impressed with this machine and I am extremely happy that I went with this over the Ranger or Viking.

Attachments

#8 ·
Here is mine on the way home...LOVE it. Dropped it off today for the first service. I'm going to do the rest myself (had them put the oil filter access hole in for me)- get to go 45mph for the first time as soon as I pick it up (no more half throttle!) :D Next up.. 4" lift, 14" wheels and 28" ITP Blackwater evolutions... what's the fun without the toys!

Attachments

#21 ·
I don't think there's a thread that's just for pics of Mules. I thought it would be fun to show off a little and see other's Mules in action and what kind of mods have been done.

Please share your pics!

We still have the old 2510. I think we've had it for about 15 years and it has taken a beating. I've changed the oil, the filters, the front brakes, and the tires. Other than that, I haven't replaced a thing. We've chased and roped countless calves full throttle over rough ground, hauled firewood, towed trailers, and done some joyriding in the mud and snow with it. Still has the original belt. Starts right up and runs like a champ.

The beloved old 2510 is the biggest reason I chose the 2016 Mule when I decided to purchase a new UTV. I hope the new one runs as well and as long as the old one!

[/QUOTE

Nice Ride.....X2

#35 ·
rims

Brute, im a newbie and made a post and trying to get some rims. finding conflicting info to order and I just inherited this 98 mule 4x4 that came with 22 11 10s. do you have a lift. im having a hard time finding the proper offset so my info must be wrong. is it 5+3 or 3+5. if you don't have a lift can you tell me what kind of shoes your mule is a wearing. both are awesome and I appreciate any info on this .thanks in advance. david

The first pic is my mule. The second pic is my old mule. Its been sold. The last pic is a mule we currently have out at the ranch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.