Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search on this and didn't really come up with a lot of info other then it might do it around 100 hrs... Mine has 104 hrs on it now and in two weeks i'm going on a four day trip to mena ark. So if anyone knows the way to reset it that would be great so that I can print it out and take it with me on the trail just in case.... Thanks, Guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

I did a search and on all the posts I came up with no one was 100% sure that they knew how to do reset it and I didn't want to be 50 miles off in the woods and playing the guessing game and which guy was right because till two days ago I had no idea there was such a thing as "limp mode" plus all the posts that came up in my search where from like 04.... Sorry again I'm new and I'm trying to learn everything I can about my bike... Thanks again

By the way mine is an 05 and I don't see anything on a 05 700... Am I missing something?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering if a bike can be in limp mode without the belt light being on? I am going to try the reset procedure this afternoon but I think I have carb issues...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts