Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I open a thread----Click on insert image---Go to photobucket---Put mouse pointer on the pic---Options open up---I then left click on IMG---Then right click on the box nest to it---Copy---Back to KR---Enter url box is still open---Right click and paste url---It recieves it---Click ok---A little pic frame appears in message box---Click either submit or preview and the pic vanishes:hmm::hmm::hmm:-----Thanks

Kenny

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
don't need to do all that.

Just click on the image in photobucket, on the drop down menu click on the "img" one, then right click and click "copy", then when you are making out your post, just right click and "paste" it where you want it

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
You can use shortcut keys also. ctrlC is copy and ctrlV is paste. Run the mouse with one hand and you can hit both ctrl and C or V at the same time with your small finger and index finger on the other hand. Much faster.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
that would take to much coordination for me :D

I don't have to "hunt" so much anymore, but I still "peck" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't need to do all that.

Just click on the image in photobucket, on the drop down menu click on the "img" one, then right click and click "copy", then when you are making out your post, just right click and "paste" it where you want it[/QUOTE

Yup----That got her done---Thanks

Kenny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts