Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The date has been set!!! Memorial Day weekend. Friday through Monday. There should be about 12 people in my group already. Hopefully the General will be making the trip again with us too. This should give alot of other people time to plan for the trip. We would love to get a good showing of KR members and V's there. So come on everyone, let's get'r done eh.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hum,better start sucking up to the wife now:)Smithy,i may take you up on the offer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i will be there i live only about 2hrs from sahara i have a couple of friends that will be there to ive told them about the site and they should be registering soon

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds great everyone. Lets keep'em coming. We'll have us our own "V Fest" in the mid west

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Sunray. We have a small club here (Red Dirt Ryders) that will be there on Memorial day weekend too. Maybe see ya there

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Well hell! We may just have to make a short trip. Maybe meet up sunday and ride. At least for a short while anyway?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm about 3 1/2 hours. Well worth the drive.

·
Registered
680 Posts
We made it in 11 1/2hrs,guess i better get a site saved or im sleeping in the truck somewere!

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
You need to put your big boy pants on and come out for some real dunes in july... we can make the room... :p

·
Registered
680 Posts
Im too slooooow for you guys,guess i could take vids and cook BBQ for everyone;)maybe i will find my big boy pants and go to both!!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey big boy,if you go with us to LS,i will go with you to Idaho,DEAL!!! Get out there thursday night,leave sunday morning.

·
Registered
722 Posts
hell Rich do the deal so I can beat up on him up the dunes. The drags is getting old lol :p

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
He was talking to you. Lol.
Memorial weekend is boat time for me. Plus I doubt I am done with the fast bike by then

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.