Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
I sent my resume to you. I was hoping you know if kfx450 hubs will fit a kfx700 all the way around???

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
the front hubs are interchangeable between the two

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
im from the LONE STAR STATE, does that mean i get a discount??????

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I would probably be more excited if they didn't originally treat us as the ugly red headed step child of the ATV market in the first place. I guess that once the economy gets bad, we start looking pretty shiny.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Welcome to KR

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I would probably be more excited if they didn't originally treat us as the ugly red headed step child of the ATV market in the first place. I guess that once the economy gets bad, we start looking pretty shiny.
Lucky for us we have some smart people that have specialized products over the years. That's why this forum is still going strong.
Its never too late jumping on the bandwagon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks guy's were glad to be here. We have always been making parts for the kfx450 and the kfx400 just nothing for 700. Send me a PM if anybody needs some pricing on parts or has a question just let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ya i know some parts swap over but honestly we have never had one of those quads in here to test fit and see what exactly swapped over.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Would be cool if you did

We could really use some nice axles and a-arms and such

Some long travel stuff would be awesome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts