Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went Team Green with the money I won at the Redneck ATV Nationals at Carolina Adventure World on Oct. 30th thru Nov. 1st I was 1st place in 701cc and up UNLIMITED class. I was smallest in class, everyone else was 800cc and up. Can Am sponsored the event and had thier race team there. They were having thier East Coast Mud racing finals also. It was a 4 part event Drag race, enduro/obstacale course. sled pull, and mud race. Rules were you had to enter 3 events to be eligable for over all championship, and you could not change your set up for the different events. What you checked in with is how you had to compete in all events. So I could not use the wheelie bar for drag racing, so had to set up what I thought would do best over all. I finished 1st in drag race (did not have to turn the bottle on), 3rd in obstacale course, 4th in sled pull, and 3rd in mud race. They did not post any pics of me on the CAW website I guess because Can Am did not like it, I was only Kawie in my Class. These pics are my trail set up which I used in the event with the old plastic.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Congratulations, on your Redneck ATV Nationals win. The team green looks very nice.
That's funny Can Am took no pics. Really pissed them off I bet.:tup: .....LOL
You need to send pics and show them what they bought.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations, on your Redneck ATV Nationals win. The team green looks very nice.
That's funny Can Am took no pics. Really pissed them off I bet.:tup: .....LOL
You need to send pics and show them what they bought.
I could tell by the look on the reps face at the awards presentation they were not happy.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Congrats on the win!!! What all do you have done?

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
awesome :)

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
That is AWESOME! I bet they were not expecting a non-Canned Ham atv to win it all! lol

I went to a Can-Am sponsored event a few years ago in Texas along with FastFatBoy. (I think it was called Can-Am Nationals or something like that???). As I recall, they had different events like deep mud bog races, shallow mud drags and dirt drag races held over a 2 or 3 day (Labor Day) weekend. FFB and I entered our Prairies in the dirt drags. I just barely lost in the finals to a modified Renegade (we raced a total of 4 times in that event...I won twice and the Renegade won twice...these were ver close races). It would have been sweet for me and FFB to finish ahead of the Can-Ams that day, but it wasn't meant to be. Instead, we finished 2nd and 3rd behind the Renegade.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the win!!! What all do you have done?
I have weisco shelf pistons (2mm over) Mach3 CWR cams, dyna cdi,stage3 VFJ clutch, & full std. muzzy. That's it and it's still FULL 660 lb. trail machine.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I LOVE IT !!!! Congratulations:tup::clap::rock:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts