Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just added a SPAL fan as well. Think I am keeping a log here in this thread for myself. When I go to put this all together I hopefully will not forget something :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just added a SPAL fan as well. Think I am keeping a log here in this thread for myself. When I go to put this all together I hopefully will not forget something :)
Ive got a 2004 KFX with about 30hrs total on it. Obviously I havent had the need to order up parts quite like your dilemma : but Partzilla has had every part Ive wanted. Much cheaper than Kawie, always in stock, and the 6-7 parts Ive ordered thus far are confirmed OEM. Just putting it out there brother.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
So that night this happened I was wondering why someone was filming....guess somebody has started something on YouTube to try to get the traction Live PD had. Makes sense they would start here - this county was a regular on Live PD

This is just a promo - but if you want to see my KFX getting flipped....just don't blink :)

KFX gets flipped back up right at about 34 seconds...and is about a half second clip

Sometime next week I will post a few pictures of all the parts I have ordered....waiting for one big part to start the fix. Well I will post everything but the shocks...those I might see before summer is over.

·
Registered
612 Posts
your atv might be a star.
maybe contact the show producer and have them show the atv and the person who was hurt back to health?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts