Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i didnt think this day was going to come but i just taken my mojave to a shop and they said so much was wrong with the engine and it would be a fortune to fix it. He said i was lucky to even be still running it the way it sounds and with everything wrong with it. i am also lucky that it didnt blow up. So, i am now looking for a kawasaki mojave 250cc motor. i need it to not have anything wrong with it and it would have to be able to bolt up to my 2001 mojave frame. i need the whole and complete motor, with nothing wrong with it. Post what you have or pm me and i will try to work something out with you. You can probably reach me faster by email. My email is [email protected]
**I AM NOW LOOKING FOR A WHOLE MOJAVE 250 WITH NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MOTOR**
-thanks in advance

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Better off to get on craigslist and find one complete. You can find them cheap on there.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
You might want to invest $20 in a service manual. You can then do two things. One is pull it apart and verify the shop's inspection. The other is to check out what parts are still good, so you can part them out or save to use.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
That is a great suggestion.Heck I might even buy some of the parts from the motor. If you are interested in selling some parts let me know before I half to order them new.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone. ill look on craigslist tonight. and i messaged you kfxhellraiser. and i might sell the old motor for parts but right now im in need of a whole new motor because i want to ride again

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Emailed you back. Let me know what ya wanna do.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Yep your better off find one whole. You will be likely to find a whole one and then you will have a parts bike.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.