Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't have the greatest luck this past weekend, just got done ridin and was on my way home and hit a huge pothole and the next thing i know i look back and my brute is rollin down the road. the strap broke and the brute took a roll and now she needs some new plastics and was looking for some in decent shape for a decent price, it had the dark red/maroon color but would like those or the lime green or silver. if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
380 Posts
the silver are gonna be more $$ because there painted, but i just picked a set of black ones off rocky mtn for 340 shipped to my house, you just have to buy in 150$ increments from them and use the coupon code and you get 20 back when you spend over 150, but thats use thats why i always use 6 straps, my brute cost to much to only put 4 on

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry to hear that, buddies came off once ,now this is what keeps'm on trlr

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the Dark Maroon plastic like brand new. I bought a left over 09 last year and I switched colors on it and took it off. It is mint but does have a hole for a temp gauge in it. Let me know if that works for you I could give you a price if you wanted the same color again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts