Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Ive got a 2010 brute force 750. Im looking for some aftermarket parts and mods to give me more torque and top end. Ive got 26" Swamp Fox's, Warn 2500RT Winch, and hand warmers. Nothing else. Planning on buying a Muzzy full system this summer. Can anyone tell me what's the best system to buy? And the best aftermarket parts for torque and top end. Thanks :p

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
vfj stage 3, msd, muzzy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is any of this major engine modification? anything that will void the warranty etc.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Everything voids warrenty... Kawi warrenty is worst on market anyways do just do what you want to the bike and cover it yourself (you'll end up having to anyways)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what could I get to increase top end?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
So what could I get to increase top end?
What 2011bruteforce said. Will get you about 75mph on asphault. Give or take a few

·
Registered
748 Posts
VForceJohn Muzzy exhaust, Stage 2 or 3 clutch, and MSD.

nothing else with benifit you.

Those 3 are your best bet. You will fly

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
call vfj... he sent my muzzy super pros today :wub:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Definitely get ahold of VFJ. He's got the building blocks to a great quad. Ive already got the MSD and Muzzy from him, and just sent out my clutch today. Great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got so many questions.
First of all give me an estimate for dual muzzys, vfj stage 3 clutch kit and a msd. Plus installation.
And what else am I gonna have to install if I get all of this? New jets, air filter? My brute force is fuel injected btw.
thanks ahead of time.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Get pricing from VFJ. Being EFI, the MSD can be programed for the pipe. There's no jetting needed on an EFI bike.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i finally got the time to call and get some pricing. around $1500 for it all. probably wont be getting it until sometime mid summer tho :(
oh well. better than never getting it at all. thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's something you've just got to pick at. I'm just now getting my clutch done and have wanted it since I bought the bike new. I'd say get the MSD first, have him program it for a Muzzy and stock. That way when you can get the Muzzy you just need to flip the dial on the MSD. The MSD should tie you over for a while. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I agree, just pick at it... It's nice to throw everything on at once and see the dramatic change but it's smarter to just get one thing at a time (your in the states so your not saving much on shipping by doing it all at once)

Next purchase for me is the MSD :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts