Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 brute 750 that i will be doing some work to i have 27in swamplites and 29.5 outlawlaws that i put about equal time on looking for suggestions on the motor and clutch setup I do alot of trail riding so i want to keep the eng brake i am running a marune primary spring motor wise im thinking of a high compression pistion and web cams lookng for ideas on what i should do if you could give me some tips im thinking bout a muzzy pro also is that a good choice? only mods now are a dynatec box and snorkles.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I just got mine back. I have AMR BBK with stage 2 cams. They will work with carb or EFI like mine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dont know if you have put on the Moose power module yet but if you havent that is the best 100.00 ever spent. Unleashes all the bottom end power from stock in about 5 minutes.
On my 07 650I it would pick the wheels up about knee high and the first time I gunned it after the module it about flipped over on me. Actually kindof scared me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dont know if you have put on the Moose power module yet but if you havent that is the best 100.00 ever spent. Unleashes all the bottom end power from stock in about 5 minutes.
On my 07 650I it would pick the wheels up about knee high and the first time I gunned it after the module it about flipped over on me. Actually kindof scared me.
Everyone on hear says go for the Dynatech module.it is $74.00 more but well worth the difference.I just bought one off of Ebay sunday for $174 with free-shiping.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Everyone on hear says go for the Dynatec module.it is $74.00 more but well worth the difference.I just bought one off of Ebay sunday for $174 with free-shiping.[/QUOTE]

Whats the difference between the Dynatec and the Moose? I have never heard of the Dynatec, I have only been a member of this board for about two weeks. I would buy one and sell the Moose.

I'm kindof like Tim the tool man Taylor with my Brute. My eyes light up with the thought of "More Power".

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
they dynatek is well worth the extra $$. it advances engine timing, which makes for faster and easier starts. overrides reverse limiter, overrides the belt "limp mode", removes low end timing retard. may be other things, but thats most of it. really wakes up the machine.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Muzzy,muzzy,muzzy full exhaust system and cdi.you will not be disappointed.if you go with the 26" leave the clutch alone imo.if you go with the 29.5 definately clutch kit.it will save your belt.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would like to pep up my 650 too, but don't want issues down the line. With all this good stuff being said about the Dynatec and the Moose, what are the drawbacks (if any)?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Also interested, does the carb need to be jetted with a programmer? I know nothing about carbs and have no interest in screwing around with Jets trying to get it running properly again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts