Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a major piston manufacturer and we are working on bringing new products to our customers, specifically for the 4-stroke ATV market. Some machines we are targeting include:

Yamaha Raptor 660/700, YFZ450
Polaris RZR 800, XP 900
Honda TRX450R
Kawasaki Brute Force, KFX700, Prairie

We are producing a superior product above anything else that is currently on the market, withstanding higher horsepower levels, more boost, larger nitrous applications, and more technical tunability.

Giving us suggestions/feedback from your current experience with aftermarket pistons in these machines will help us better improve the quality parts that you may already have.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Spam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
499 Posts
Not really... sounds like he trying to help the community out

Sent from my XT603 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts

when they post a link, you be the first to click on it!!

I'd bet it's SPAM!!

it was on the can am and RZR forum as well under different names.

they are very crafty lately!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

when they post a link, you be the first to click on it!!

it's SPAM!!

it was on the can am and RZR forum as well 1000 times under different names.
I have not posted any links, I am legitimately looking for feedback from ATV/UTV riders that have used aftermarket pistons in their applications and what they have liked and didn't like, as well as what they would like to see.

I have posted on different forums to better target the specific machines we are researching, which is stated above (and does include the Polaris RZR). All have been under the same name as well.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Which manufacturer are you researching for?
He already said "a major piston manufacture" SPAM LOL

·
Registered
189 Posts
All "major" piston makers are already making pistons for these bikes.

Just chill'n with Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Keith Black awwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi Mickey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
lol make me some titanium pistons. ill be the test dummy.

you send me a machine with titanium pistons and ill ride the snot out of it.. and let ya kno what i think..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We represent Diamond Pistons. Primarily we are an automotive/marine piston company, though we have done ATV and UTV pistons as customs for the last 3-4 years with great success, and would like to continue with a shelf stocking line.

That is partly why we are asking the questions we are here at the forums. We want your feedback to build the best piston we can for you the enthusiast. We know of the basic problems with radial valve clearance, or large domes interfering with flame travel. Consider this our blank canvas to you: if you were building a piston, what features would you like it to have??

·
Registered
600 Posts
We represent Diamond Pistons. Primarily we are an automotive/marine piston company, though we have done ATV and UTV pistons as customs for the last 3-4 years with great success, and would like to continue with a shelf stocking line.

That is partly why we are asking the questions we are here at the forums. We want your feedback to build the best piston we can for you the enthusiast. We know of the basic problems with radial valve clearance, or large domes interfering with flame travel. Consider this our blank canvas to you: if you were building a piston, what features would you like it to have??
Lets see some pic of some of ur pistons ......

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Diamond is legit. Looks like some of you need to eat your hats. :lol:

·
Registered
499 Posts

People need to give someone a chance! Hell, he is just here to try to help, and most blow him up without giving him a chance...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I work at a major piston manufacturer and we are working on bringing new products to our customers, specifically for the 4-stroke ATV market. Some machines we are targeting include:

Yamaha Raptor 660/700, YFZ450
Polaris RZR 800, XP 900
Honda TRX450R
Kawasaki Brute Force, KFX700, Prairie

We are producing a superior product above anything else that is currently on the market, withstanding higher horsepower levels, more boost, larger nitrous applications, and more technical tunability.

Giving us suggestions/feedback from your current experience with aftermarket pistons in these machines will help us better improve the quality parts that you may already have.

You really need to get in contact with the builders on the site as they will be the ones most likely to help you in your research. And as far as your comment "we are producing a superior product above anything else" that's a pretty strong statement. so what makes your products superior over everyone else?

·
Registered
189 Posts
If I remember correctly, Flynt tried some pistons made by Diamond a few years ago.

BFWDP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts