Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some trading of old car parts that I wasn't using for a 91 mojave 250. It came with everything but the exhaust and I will have the motor back together this weekend. Anyone have full exhaust they are interested in selling? Please let me know. Thanks guys

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Any pipe that is made for a mojo is just plain loud. I found a solution to that and made a pipe work from a 450R. Sounds good and quite but still had a nice power gain.

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
That pipe might be able to be made to work. That place that the first one is from is where I went and bought my pipe. I had to mod the mid pipe from a white bro's pipe, Then get a pipe coupler/reducer and a clamp. I really cant explain how I done it but I can get some pics.

·
Registered
203 Posts
shooot i wish i knew they were that cheap cause mine is still alitte loud not that i mind but ya know but PLEASE post pics of your rig up so we can do it and that was to kfchellraiser:p ((if any one got that:unsure::hmm:sorry)) but post pics when you get chance and I have thought of rigging up a car muffler the pice that you might replace with a cherrybomb but not not a cherry a real car or truck one

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I will try to get some pics soon. I am wanting to move my pipe to the center of the frame like an LTR450, once I get the time ima try it. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
ok but please when you get a chanch of atlest the cupling so we know before you move it :lol: a cell phone one would work thanks and will watch for it

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I will get you some pics before I change it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts