Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am getting in the side x side club. I am buying a nice 08 this Wed. Buying it off ole Trevor. I can't wait :rock:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Trader, congrats

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
congrats! throw a dalton clutch kit in it if it doesnt already have one, it makes a HUGE difference on these things..

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got in a little while ago from picking up my Teryx :D I can't wait to get out and tear up the trails. I will post up some pix when I get my wheels and all on it.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I figured we wouldn't hear from you for atleast a few days...out riding that thing!:lol: Hope you enjoy it.:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
im going to call your wife and tell her you bought a 1200 dollar set of rims and tires.... then im going to ask her if she wants to sell that trex... hahahahahaha..

you mean you didnt ride it last night.. im suprised you went to work this morning....

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. Yeah I would rather you didn't mention that :p

Rode it around the yard for a few minutes last night. I didn't want to come to work today but had to LOL, Gotta pay this thing off someway :D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Congrats neal!! Post some pics up!! I remember about a year and half ago when i posted pics of my new teryx, all i heard was old man jokes, now half of those jokesters have a teryx!!:lol: They are a blast, just set my fresh motor in mine last nite and mounted up some new Pit Bull tires to try out, cant wait to get out and ride it again!!

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do kinda feel old now LOL. I think I will enjoy it though. The look on my daughters face last night let me know I done the right thing.

I took her to the door and said look what Daddy got us, she smiled from ear to ear and took off to my wife and say put my socks and shoes on LOL. I took her for a short ride around the yard, it was too cold. But she liked it.
Mikee's little boy didn't want to get out of it LOL. I guess ole Mike will be getting him one sooner then he was wanting to LOL. I should have my wheels and tires this weekend or first of the week, I will post up some pix. Also have a few other goodies to put on there. Pix coming soon.

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Congrats on the new toy Neal! I look forward to seeing some pics.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
let me know where you are ready to head to south texas to ride!!!

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Nice i want one down the road just for the trails and keep the V for the sand...Now hurry up and get some pics up :p

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Dang Neal that was fast. When you said you were going to get one I didnt think it would be so quick. Congrats man! The Teryx is the next toy on my list.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't figure it would be that quick either James LOL. Just happened.

Took it out to our farm and rode yesterday, very stable on hillsides, goes pretty good also, took off around one hillside, it kinda made me nervous. Never once acted to heavy. I can't wait to get my wheels and tires on it and take it for a spin. I have a few goodies to add to it also when I get the time. Hopefully be able to take it to Tennessee in a few weeks riding.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, I haven't took any pix of it yet. Sunday was the first day that I have got to ride it in the daylight LOL. Should have my wheels and tires hopefully this weekend, I will post up some pix as soon as I get them on it.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Hey there Neil the kit left friday the 20th i just checked for a tracking # for you but it's not up yet :(

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey there Neil the kit left friday the 20th i just checked for a tracking # for you but it's not up yet :(

Awesome Mike, I appreciate it. I would say they will be here by Tuesday anyway. I appreciate it though.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well got to take it out on the first official ride I guess. If you want to call it that LOL. Me and MIkee rode it up the creek and around some backroads rode it around 32 miles or so. I put a speedo in it today and got all my jetting, clutch kit and all that installed. It runs alittle better I think. According to speedo it will hit 68 mph, it was 63.4 on the GPS. I can't wait to ride it around Coal Creek Friday.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts