Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my LTE's. They have almost no time on them so packing is still in new condition, they are jet coated but the coating is flaking off (see pics) Mufflers are polished and come with spark arrester screens they also have the o2 bungs.
The rightside muffler also has two small dents thanks to my disk brake caliper not having the right clearance and damaging it but once installed you can't see them unless your laying under your quad :D. This exhaust is off my chain drive but will fit any V.

$550usd, shipped anywhere in Canada or the United States. Paypal add 3%

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well looks like I kinda got ahead of myself with this for sale add guys, it's just come to my attention that I'm going to have a problem fitting the new system I was going to use. I will have to do some looking into custom pipe work to deaL with my clearance issues due to the chain drive setup.

SALE OF THE EXHAUST IS ON HOLD FOR NOW:mad:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Im sure BigKev could hook you up with that, Problem is I don't know how would he know what the clearances are for your V since it's a Chain Drive? Anyhow if you have a custom pipe made he's the one for sure.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im sure BigKev could hook you up with that, Problem is I don't know how would he know what the clearances are for your V since it's a Chain Drive? Anyhow if you have a custom pipe made he's the one for sure.

:lol:Oh, Kev's already been contacted about this issue I have on hand now. As for clearances required, if you can believe it he has a quad with the same chain drive kit I do.:cool:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Well I stand corrected on the chain drive:lol: Woulda Thunk.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
:eek: 550.00 shipped... you're crazy. :wacko: Heck of a deal.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Race parts.....

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Dang Whopper want to sell mine also :p

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
You can't use the Muzzy's with a chaindrive if that's what you were trying. I found out the hard way too. didn't even think about the issue.

I just sold my LTE's for 400.00 and I just got done the chaindrive stroker. and the muzzy won't fit. :(

Oh well.

John

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can't use the Muzzy's with a chaindrive if that's what you were trying. I found out the hard way too. didn't even think about the issue.

I just sold my LTE's for 400.00 and I just got done the chaindrive stroker. and the muzzy won't fit. :(

Oh well.

John
I know what your say John. I'll need to have a custom made system for my application. I already talk to BigKev about builting me a exhaust, $$$:mad:, but what else is new.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Never tried the HMF duals or the Yoshimura TRS dual. I'd still like to try the Yoshi's but oh well.

No I'll stick with the LTE's unless Muzzy ends up making a set of duals for the KFX.

I should have bought your LTE's a while back John I didn't realize how cheap replacement canister shells/parts and packing was through LTE.

Oh well got me a set now along with my std bore Fundy BBK can't wait to get it all together.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Mine just had the 2 dents in the cans, headpipes were literally like new. Seems that dents are easily done on the LTE's cans. I hated taking a 350.00 loss on those pipes that were ran probably 100 miles in 2 AGP races. but oh well. the packing was like new in them.

Yoshi's are quality pipe. fit and finish is about the best, but they are just like a set of HMF's in power.

Muzzy's done with the KFX exhausts so they say. the super pro's are the last they'll make. no market

John

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Muzzy's done with the KFX exhausts so they say. the super pro's are the last they'll make. no market
Yep I was figuring that. Sucks really cause a lot of companies are going to stop making A/M parts for the 700.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Mine just had the 2 dents in the cans, headpipes were literally like new. Seems that dents are easily done on the LTE's cans. I hated taking a 350.00 loss on those pipes that were ran probably 100 miles in 2 AGP races. but oh well. the packing was like new in them.

John
hey john, if your ever down this way your more than welcome to ride any of the bikes. thanks again for all the parts, ill put em to good use! still gotta mail you that $10 i owe you. if i remember ill put it in the mail when i get home.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts