·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Bump. Still have

·
Registered
119 Posts
I didn't read through this entire thread.....so, by chance do you have the stock exhaust hardware? I need it all if you do.

Thanks,
Karl (KZR800)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Bump still have

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I didn't read through this entire thread.....so, by chance do you have the stock exhaust hardware? I need it all if you do.

Thanks,
Karl (KZR800)
Maybe take 30 seconds to read. Not hard to do. Can't believe people are that lazy.
No I don't have stock exhaust hardware.

·
Registered
119 Posts

Thanks,
Karl (KZR800)
Maybe take 30 seconds to read. Not hard to do. Can't believe people are that lazy.
No I don't have stock exhaust hardware.

I don't live on the forums.....I was polite and asked a simple yes or no question. Good luck with your sales.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you still have the tail light?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Yes I do

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have acquired quite the hoard of parts in my garage. so selling them and cleaning up at the same time. all prices are plus shipping, and are best offer. i accept paypal gift, or regular paypal, if you pay for my fees. these are all in greene,iowa 50636.

kfx headlight pair. both have their shields and bulbs.1 has the original plug, and the other has some homemade wiring on it. $40 for the pair

kfx tool box. has 1 of the 2 rubber pieces that close the lid. has a ziptie on the post with missing rubber. $10

450r front shocks $240

kfx 700 flywheel, and pickup coil. good one way bearing, and coil is good as well. removed from running bike $20

kfx 700 taillight. 2 of the 3 tabs are cracked. has wiring pigtail, and has bulb $10

kfx 700 aluminum skid plate, brand new $40

kfx 700 factory skid plate $10
Do you still have the tail light?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Steve, if you still have the 450R front shocks, how much including shipping to 86403? Thank you, Mike.
928-486-7946
I do still have the shocks. I can try to get you a shipping quote when I get off work in the morning

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do still have the shocks. I can try to get you a shipping quote when I get off work in the morning
Thanks, Steve. Kawieriders says these are the way to go to improve the KFX's ride. Hope they are correct.
And I hope yours are good-to-go. Kawieriders also says the KFX can use a Polaris Predator rear shock, but it
must have a remote resevoir. Expensive! GT Thunder 're-works' the stock KFX rear shock, but they have been
bought out by BNR motorsports. Geez, I have a headache chasing this stuff. At 60 years old, I don't have alot
of quality in my body's suspension - I just wanna ride! LOL Thank you. Mike in Lake Havasu City, AZ

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Steve, if you still have the 450R front shocks, how much including shipping to 86403? Thank you, Mike.
928-486-7946
I send you a message about shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,197 Posts
A DS650 shock will work on the rear with some somewhat minor modifications and rides a lot better than the stock one. A friend of mine has one for sale. The hose for the remote reservoir is already clocked correctly. I think he is asking around $200 for it. PM me if you would like his contact info.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

41 - 57 of 57 Posts