Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I'm no longer asking $10 for the taillight. As I was able to fix the crack. It is a normal complete damage free taillight now minus the plug, which was removed for my led taillight I installed on my bike.

IMG_20191205_095558248_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191205_095608255_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also what else is needed to complete the install? A plug ? Mounting hardware? What's the price shipped to 21220?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Also what else is needed to complete the install? A plug ? Mounting hardware? What's the price shipped to 21220?
It will require 2 bolts to mount to the rear of your quad. If you want it easily removable you'll need the other end of the wiring plug. Otherwise you can just solder the wiring together from the quad to the taillight. I'd do $60 shipped to you

·
Registered
20 Posts
It will require 2 bolts to mount to the rear of your quad. If you want it easily removable you'll need the other end of the wiring plug. Otherwise you can just solder the wiring together from the quad to the taillight. I'd do $60 shipped to you
Thank you: I actually found a guy on Facebook market place near me parting one out. He sold me the taillight assembly for 25.00. Its installed and working great. Thank you again

·
Premium Member
3,351 Posts
Do you still have the right hand head light

61 - 69 of 69 Posts