Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been buying a few things for the V lately...
I've been a little lax @ leaving the members feedback....
So I thought I would start a thread so I can post up everyone I've dealt with as they are all top notch to date.
If you have sold me something and don't see your username, shoot me a PM and I'll add it...I've gotten quite a few things so please don't take it personally if I forget you...I'll add more as I remember.... or buy more stuff...

First I want to send a personal THANKS to The Speed Force he spent a lot of time PM ing me and helping me with my carb problems, he went above and beyond, treating me like a best friend, even though we've never met.
Thanks Speed....
I also need to send a shout out to Dvader...I haven't bought anything from him, but he has also been INSTRUMENTAL in helping me sort out multiple issues with my V...Thanks Vader!!!!
DIXIETUFF ... another really nice guy, great info and explanations, item was better than described.
Bubbasoffroad2 ... Good guy, went out of his way to help me, I owe him bigtime for getting me going in the right direction.
05-BF-750...Very knowledgable, smooth transaction, fast shipping.
Riceburner... Good dude, voluntarily sent me tracking info, and checked back to make sure I was satisfied, very thorough.
twyztid ... I'm still trying to figure out how to say his username:p... but a really great guy...I've gotten multiple things from him, and they are always top notch, on time and very reasonable.
Camo ... anyone who has spent any time on KR knows Camo is always willing to help... sent me an item for basically free....because he paid the shipping from Canada to Jersey....Thanks Dude!
VENFORCER ... aka AtvTrickStuff ... everything Ven sells is quality in my opinion... you'll never go wrong with him....I think he eats and sleeps V-Force...
Z-Mann ... I'm pretty sure he was the first person I bought from, great guy, items were better than described IMO.
VTpraire ... Unbelivably helpful, always willing to help, multiple purchases, and everyone one of them PERFECT!!!
T_Dilley ... Alway goes above and beyond, probably the MOST creative packaging job I've ever seen...Thanks Trav!!!
lowerthanu ... Another perfect transaction, great price!
kfx700_rider ... I've read some off color things about him, but he was a VERY nice guy, and true to his word for me...Thanks rider!
firedog ... Smooth transaction, fast shipping, item was perfect.
RobCatV ... Extemely fast shipping, would deal with him anytime.
painterx ... Got a great deal on a package buy, Thanx man!!!
PIPO ... This guy is top notch, sent my item before I paid him, got my mailing addy from another member, and shipped on FAITH alone...
makes me smile to know he's helping defend our FREEDOM!!! Thanks PIPO!!!

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I can vouch for about everyone of those on your list. No other people like KR people.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
:tup: Thanks!

By the way... it would be pronounced like "Twisted" but with a Z... ;)

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:tup: Gotcha...I new you'd get a chuckle Twyz....:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts