Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lou Dobbs just said he asked to get out of the contract with CNN because of the winds of change.
He was the only reason I ever watched CNN and last of the original anchors.

Good luck Lou

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
It's nice to see one of these CNN reporters has a backbone.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
So you are the One that watches CNN. :p:lol:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll admit it yes only when Lou Dobbs came on. I really never liked Sheppard Smith. Something about that harley look and those eyes. :p

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
He's probably leaving the country.

Once Martial law gets in effect in December 31st, and they close all the borders in the USA for H1N1 quarantine and mandatory government vaccinations at the FEMA camp like they have setup in Camp Hill, PA. we're fugged!!

It's all the National Guard Military people are talking about up here at Fort Indian Town Gap about the already prepared mobile vaccination units and the 250,000 plastic coffins they loaded up into a storage unit just 60 miles south of me.

Globalization, NWO, It's going to happen. one world, one monetary currency, one ruler.

be afraid, it's happening now.

John

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Ya, Sheppard kind of bugs me too.

I like Glenn Beck. Dude cracks me up and makes you think. He's just nuts enough to make sense. :wacko:

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Globalization, NWO, It's going to happen. one world, one monetary currency, one ruler.

be afraid, it's happening now.

John

more true then what many would like to believe!!

part of the reason, why the UN is behind the disarming of the world population!!!

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Ya, Sheppard kind of bugs me too.

I like Glenn Beck. Dude cracks me up and makes you think. He's just nuts enough to make sense. :wacko:
I love his radio broadcast. His show has never gotten my interest. I guess it's cause he has to abide by the boss mans rules on TV

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It's amazing what happens when you put the wrong people in control. All because of the charismatic speeches and promises. The same way Hitler did it to mislead all the Germans into his vision of a pure race.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts