Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
What's next warning labels on the damn baseballs saying that if struck by one it could cause bodily injury or possible death.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thats crazy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
to me it sounds like buying a car, then wrecking the car, then turn around and sue the car company cause car didnt stop before it was wrecked.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
thats just fvckin stupid. i played baseball all the way from T-ball thru my senior year. we all knew that the ball comes off the bat faster than the pitch. WTF kinda warning label do they want. "swinging bat could cause you to hit a ball" how about "caution, other players are complete morons"
how about a label on Flip-Flops "warning: wearing these in the sun could cause your feet to be sun burned"
hell why not, lets put a "caution: contents may be hot" on EVERYTHING

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
I put this lawsuit in the same category as suing McD's over "hot" coffee...the lawsuit just dont' make sense to me.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
retarded:bash: whatever happen to the common sense in people.:mad: Don't you sign waivers when playing sports saying that the possibilities of injury and/or death can occur while plying? I remember signing forms like that when I was competing in any kind of sport. Well I guess the couldn't sue the promoter of the baseball game so they went after someone else.

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Ya'll are just jelious that ya'll didn't think of this scam first :rolleyes:

Does this mean I can sue my girls parents. There is no warning label on her stating that bitch mode will turn on automaticly and there is no off switch

·
Registered
90 Posts
:lol: hahahahahaha I believe alot of us would be pocketing some cash on that one MARSHMELLOW.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
maybe I can sue Southern Comfort for having shaged a few ugly chick couzs I got drunk on their products and there was no waning label!!

can you imagine the warning after the court case!!
''will enhance the looks of ugly chicks''

:lol::lol:

·
Registered
711 Posts
This is the problem with this country .No one is willing to take reponsibility for their actions.It is always someone elses fault.There are big labels on the side of 5 gallon buckets saying caution drowning death posible if kid climbs into head first .Not caution stupid parent for not watching their little kid.Even if you just throw a ball at someone and it hits them in the temple it could kill them so is there going to be a warning label between the stitches.When you file a law suite it is supposed to go infront of someone to see if it is a legitimate suite before it go to court. Obviously they don't have a clue.I have seen people that pulled over to an accident and pulled people out of a burning car and then got sued because the person had a broken bone that got agrevated by being pulled out of the car.I guess that was worst than actually burning to death.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is the problem with this country .No one is willing to take reponsibility for their actions.It is always someone elses fault.There are big labels on the side of 5 gallon buckets saying caution drowning death posible if kid climbs into head first .Not caution stupid parent for not watching their little kid.Even if you just throw a ball at someone and it hits them in the temple it could kill them so is there going to be a warning label between the stitches.When you file a law suite it is supposed to go infront of someone to see if it is a legitimate suite before it go to court. Obviously they don't have a clue.I have seen people that pulled over to an accident and pulled people out of a burning car and then got sued because the person had a broken bone that got agrevated by being pulled out of the car.I guess that was worst than actually burning to death.
Are you kidding me? What an idiot. People just don't think. Plain and simple. Thats one thing alot of people in this country lack. A little thing we all know of as COMMON SENSE

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I hate to say it but that happen way to often:mad:
The danger of 'getting involved'.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Prime example of why this country is going to shit. You have people who won't take responsibility for their decisions and can not except the fact that accidents happen and want to blame it on some body else. You have judges who actually let cases like this be heard and waste court money and time. Then most of all the dumbasses on the jury that made the decision on the case.

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
It most likely will never change... Our Country is over run by lawyers,try to find a top level politician that isn't one.
I was sued for selling a stolen Banshee. I had to give him all his money back plus his lawyer fees and my own. It turned out that it was suspected to be stolen years before and about three owners later I had it.
The Vin # "looked" like it was changed and they never could even prove it was stolen,but the police still kept the quad and I was the only one that lost out in the deal.
I could have sued the guy I bought it from,but I knew he had no idea there might have been a problem with it either and I just wanted it over with.:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Common sense isnt the the problem here. Its greed. Everybody is out for the quick buck without actually having to work for it.

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
It's the "new American dream":tdown:
Why work for it,when it can be taken from someone elseB)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts