Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my AMR XX cams cause I like my Mach 3 CWR 418 cams better and will be buying one more set of them. Cams are in brand new condition and are not flaking or pitting. These AMR cams have no more then 5-8 hours on them. Cams still have the gray paint on them from when they are brand new. $295 shipped plus 3% when using paypal. No cores needed. Just want to add these are not Glenns new style XX cams they are the old style.

I will trade for a set of HMF duals, Yoshimura TRS duals or Prairie/brute SRA Muzzy or anything else you might have that I'd be interested in. I'm looking for a Brute 750 lowering kit I'd work out a deal with that.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
HMF duals for your V or your Brute?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
wow, good price

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, for my V man. I don't believe there are dual hmf's for the brute. If so I'd have a set.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Lol, for my V man. I don't believe there are dual hmf's for the brute. If so I'd have a set.

I thought you had a Muzzy Super Pro on your V? Or did you sell it? I know you were trying to at one point.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I still have the Muzzy SP. I have a thing for exhaust systems. I doubt I'll sale the SP any time soon. It's a grate exhaust. I just get a bored some times and go and sale all my shit and buy new shit.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
that's a great deal..
They are the same ones I have,they have worked great for me:)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
wish i had these instead of the fundy race/trail cams i have in the prairie,good price just a bad time..

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
trade a set of LTE's coated for the cams and the Muzzy SP
Your out of your mind.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guys I'll go $265 plus shipping and 3% plus kfx 700 stock cam cores. Now this is a deal.

$295 without cores

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Look at my very first post. No these are not the newer xx cams. I would think there isn't much of a diff between the two?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts