Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a set of 36mm carbs and now I'm looking for a GYTR air filter for a rappy 660. If you have one for sale let me know. Wouldnt mind a outerwear pre-filter either.

James

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You found a GYTR filter on ebay? I checked and didnt see anything.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Yep, that is where I got mine from. I think it was $60 or something like that. Just type in Raptor GYTR filter. Make sure it is the 660.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Hey James, send BigKev a pm. He was having some custom airfilters made, they are like the K&N/GYTR filters but they are shorter, gives more room under the hoods for intakes like Kev builds. From the way he was talking, they will be very reasonable priced. :tup:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
this is what I did

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What did you do just cut them down monkey?

Thanks Neal I'll send Kev a PM

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks twyztid! just bought that GYTR filter for $45 shipped.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
:tup: No problem! Did you get the foam filter or K&N style? Seems like either way, you would probably want the pre-filter.

I am ALWAYS looking for stuff for myself or for work and have learned how to search Google to get the best (cheapest) results.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the K&N style filter. The foam was a little more then the K&N filter after shipping.

monkey how in the world did you get your carbs to face in that direction?

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
:D

that and yeah I did cut the K&N's down and just made an aluminum top for them......worked better for the nitrous manifolds and to clear the plastic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts