Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off I have a set of good condition kfx700 cylinders I'd like to trade for a set of Brute Force/Prairie 650 SRA cylinders and $20. Need to be un-bored stock 80mm cylinders.

Second I have a Muzzy Super Pro canister (Canister only not entire system) I'd like to trade for a 750 Muzzy Pro "oval stainless" (not aluminum!!) canister and $20. No dents or scratched at all period! My canister is brand new and expect the same in return.

For those of you that don't know the SP canister is also a oval but is brushed aluminum not stainless. The SP has a bigger core then the 750 pro pipe has. The canisters are interchangeable with little moding. Please don't tell me it can't be done cause I have already tried this with my buddies 750 oval pro canister.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I'll trade you for the cylinders.

I have brand new 2009 650 sra set with 130 miles on them. they are like new. and still a fresh 80mm. they went with 700 v cylinders.

you can have the pistons and rings if you want. they are in very good shape

How are the cylinders you have?? issues?? bore doesn't matter. they will get bored anyway. are they stock 82mm's

John

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grate! Only issue is there a little to big for my Wiseco 82mm pistons. Yes they are std bore.

PM me for my address.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea no problem. Hey I'll take them pistons and rings off your hands to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts