Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Lucky to still be breathing

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  DIXIETUFF 
Years ago back when Laconia bike week was real crazy , I was out by the race track hanging out.This was when the clubs used to camp out in the infield.Along came a due on a Vespa and the cops at the gate stopped him and suggested that he not go in with the scooter.Well he made a big stink about his rights and went in.About an hour later the dude came running out in his underwear screaming.He told the cop that a club took his scooter and threw it on a bonfire and ripped his clothes off.He then demanded that the cop go in and do something.The cop turned to him and said there was no way he was going in there and that is what he gets for not listening to him.I laughed my butt off watching that guy walking down the street in his ripped up underwear.I always wondered if he got arrested later for indesent exposure.
I believe in individule rights but not when they interfer with others right to live the way they won't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.