Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bummer, all the way around.Even TxLady was disappointed in the trails marked" more technical". I reckon maybe Moab has us spoiled.We will not go back to WPG at Mena,Ark. As usual the riders were great and fun but the trails.... HO HUMMMMM.
To make matters worse someone stole my winch.It was a Warn 2500 mounted as a Multi Mount system that could easily move from front to rear with a quick disconnect pin.
We left the quads at a trailhead parking area for 15 minutes while we rode up to the registration area in our friends pickup. When we returned the winch was gone.I sure love this winch setup. Now I have to buy a new winch but will have to wait awhile to scrape together the funds caz they aint cheap.
Sarge

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
The trails you can accept, but some pos stealing your winch,that's why I pack heat and they do not want me to catch them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sarge,
We heard about the problem with the winch. I HATED to hear it! We had the ATVNation ride up there that weekend and I was looking forward to meeting you. Sorry I didn't get to.

Mike

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sorry to hear about your winch. Next time come to Chadwick MO you won't be disapointed with the trails there. A couple years ago one of the dirt bike mags rated it no. 6 in the nation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts