Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went to upstate NY over the weekend as we normally do this time of year. Had a great time and the V Force was running awesome. I am very happy with my current setup with the Yoshimura duals/jetting. It sounds great and has real nice mid range and top end power. I was very surprised to find that I did not see another V Force at all while riding. I passed many sport bikes(DS650, YFZ450, Raptor, Predator, Z400, etc.) but no V forces. Yet where ever I went everyone seemed to gawk at my V. They loved the looks and the sound of it. I guess most people are afraid to buy a sport quad with an automatic trans. What fools...They are missing out on the best overall quad out there. The vtwin/auto/shaft drive combination is perfect in off road situations. Who the hell wants to shift all the time to keep up with constantly changing off road conditions. It just doesn't make sense to me anymore. Okay I feel better now......

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Glad to know everyone is having fun with there rides, the V is a real cool machine. I also had my fun Sunday before Memoria day. Although I did had to end my joy early thanks to a 4" nail my rear right tire got :angry: . Unfortuantely I wasnt preparred to fix the flat right there and then, so I loaded it up and went home. Oh well live and learn, next time Ill be more preparred when it comes to a flat tire.
:D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that Huevos. I carry a tire repair kit with me but luckily I have yet to use it.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
mister...wish I knew you were going up...They would of had 2 to gawk at... :)

I live just south of the hill (do a ton of snowmobiling up there). I probably go riding up there 1-2x/month. As the summer goes on though it gets VERY dusty up there. I'm not sure where you ride but I usually drop off near High Market Inn and make a big loop (Cedar Pines, Sportsman, Flat Rock, Timberview).

Hope to catch you on the trails some time...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DocPoof, glad to hear another V is in the area. I usually go there 2-3 times a year. Yes it is very dusty! It was even dusty this memorial weekend which it usually isn't this time of year. My wife and I have been riding there for about 6 years. We usually stay in Lowville and ride to all the same spots you do. We did 333 miles in 2 1/2 days of riding. We used to snowmobile up there too, but sold the sleds a couple of years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts