Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there anything big going on this year as in maybe people meeting up and riding maybe bundy hill or silver lake sand dunes or some other trails? I feel like michigan alone could have a good turn out even open to ohio and indiana maybe illinois ?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Indian River Trail has stuff going on quite a bit I've noticed. I was right by it on a family trip year-and-a-half ago and wish I'd have taken a day to rent a unit and give it a try, especially after I watched some videos on YouTube of what's there. If I go back I might do that. Wife has family that lives 15 miles north of there.

·
Premium Member
10,207 Posts
I spend a LOT of time at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well iam planning a dine trop this year maybe 2 depending we should try to gather some more people and camp and ride all weekend

·
Registered
845 Posts
Bump, so where's everyone riding? Any winter riding planned?

·
Registered
845 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the most part yes the frame and all the front end parts are waiting for powder coat and forks getting a rebuild my profile pic was when I had it together for a while in the summer but couldn't bare to see that bike not done right ha

·
Premium Member
10,207 Posts
I moved to the Northeast corner of Muskegon County. Anyone around here on this forum?
I am not from the Muskegon area but I am not far. I live a little southeast of Grand Rapids.

Do you go to Silver Lake Sand Dunes much? That should be real close for you. It's my favorite place to ride.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I may be going to SL on the 28th or even the 4th

·
Registered
14 Posts
I moved to the Northeast corner of Muskegon County. Anyone around here on this forum?
I am not from the Muskegon area but I am not far. I live a little southeast of Grand Rapids.

Do you go to Silver Lake Sand Dunes much? That should be real close for you. It's my favorite place to ride.

Those look like a lot of fun on those dunes:grin2:

·
Premium Member
10,207 Posts

Those look like a lot of fun on those dunes:grin2:
They definitely are!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts