Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who do and don't give a crap, I am closing shop. Therefore I have some items that need to be sold. Most are new and still in their original packaging. I will post them w/ guesstimated shipping which will be done via USPS and in the lower 48 only. No exceptions.

I do not have paypal. USPS money orders, credit card or certified money orders only please.

Please do not tell me "I can get it cheaper on ebay". Why you ask? Because I don't want to hear it and I'm not ebay.

4- sets of ODI cush grips (compare feel of grip to Spider gel grips) $10.00 shipped per set

0- sets of ODI Rogue 120mm grips. $22.00 shipped per set *All sales pending payment*

2- sets of Spider grips. $12.00 shipped per set

2- sets of Sunline Tacki grips. These are great for the kids' BMX bikes. $10.00 shipped per set

1- Rox Speedfx 2'' pivoting riser 7/8'' to 1 1/8''. $52.00 shipped

1- PowerMadd 7/8'' to 1 1/8'' "fatbar" adaptor. $30.00 shipped

2- Fasstco Flexxbar pads w/ covers.
2 yellow $12.00 shipped each

5- pair AXO mx riding socks. All aldult sizes. Awesome winter everyday socks as well. $10.00 shipped per pair.

2- packages of Fasstco Flexxbar elastomers. Each package has 6 elastomers w/ washers and locknuts. $16.00 shipped per package.

1 pkg. of 6 red
1 pkg of blue

*All items listed in this post are new. Prices are at or below cost w/ "guesstimated" shipping costs added in. Please pm if you have interest in any of these items. I will sell in the order of the pm recieved. I do not get on here but a couple of minutes a day, so please bear w/me on returning your inquiry.

* More items to come as I go through them. If you have a particular item you're looking for, new or used, please let me know and I'll look for it. Thank you for viewing and Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I could get em cheaper on e-bay!

Will you ship to Canada?

Do you take paypal?

Do you have an exact shipping charge?

:p

my bud :wub:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Why do you have to PM? No just kidding. I do have a question though. 120 mm grips are only shorter by 10mm then the 130 mm grips or is that the handlebar diameter?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It is the length it refers to....

Same diameter on the bars.:)

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could get em cheaper on e-bay!

Will you ship to Canada?

Do you take paypal?

Do you have an exact shipping charge?

:p

my bud :wub:
You, sir, are a flagilant, limp-dicked, hairless, nutless primate, but I :wub: you too.

If I remember correctly, the 120-130mm is the overall length of the grip plus lockrings.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
hey *** this great web site wont let me pm you....
ill take a set of odi rouge grips the yellow elastemers a pair of sox and an orange bar pad
thanks ill call you tomorrow.
shawn

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ill take a set of odi rouge grips and a pair of socks. Would you have any kill switches?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i got a set of odi's i need grips for. maybe grider will look and say which ones they are.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no 130mm ODI Rogue grips. Just 120mm. No color choices on lock rings either. Sold them out months ago.

I do not have any kill switches in stock any longer. Sorry.

I have everyones' orders taken down and will box and ship asap. Thanks everyone.t

The list has been updated.

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
If you have any left, I will take a set of the rouge grips.

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts