Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just got a kfx700. Been wanting one for a while and finally got it.
It's completely stock right now. My questions are:

An exhaust...full kit or slip-on? & how up faster will it go by putting on a new pipe? Is there any engine tuning when putting on a pipe or does it just bolt on and good to go?
I've seen the cost of some pipes and they are'nt cheap. What other mods cans I do to this quad that doesn't cost a whole lot?

Thanks. Robert, Las Vegas, NV.:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
When you put a pipe on you will have to rejet your carbs. As far as cheap and easy mods. 12 hole mod, polish your slides clip the springs. Also the spark plug wire mod. If you do a search on any of these, you can find good directions for them.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
howdy , do a search , plenty of stuff ta keep ya busy .............then......then bring the money ..

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
i just done alot of these mods on here these guys are talking about! it took me a while, well a weekend, but i fired it up last night for the first time since ive done it and whoaaa i cant wait to get on it! i was bone stock as well! ive done : polished slides, clipped spring, shimmed needle, bigger jets in the carb, and a ms mod/ crossover mod, that one is the most difficult and 12 hole mod and power flow air filter system, and exhaust, everything i just listed but the exhaust probably cost 30 dollars at the most! if you have the tools! but really get your pockets ready to be drained, u will always find more hahaha good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts