Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find a free one but did get good deal on a downloadable one so if anyone needs a manual for the Mojave let me know and I will hook you up.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I tried finding one also right before I got my Mojave. Luckily it came with one. It is in rough shape though. You can send me a copy if you want!:D [email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys I haven't found a way to get the file to you. It's to large to email or post on this site. Any suggestions let me know.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
It will need to be put in a zip file I bet. Lookup how to do a zip file. That way it is compressed. Then I bet you can send it. :tup:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
That's even better way to go then! Way to Go MM :tup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I've used www.yousendit.com with good success. You upload it to their site and then they send an email to the person you want to have it telling them that they can come download it. Files only stay active for a limited time, but it's free and has worked well for me in the past.

·
Registered
203 Posts
new here and new to mojave and needs the carb justed due to new/old pipe:pissed::bash::cry: soo wasyou offering to send a manual and have you found a way and tryed spliting the file up if yes etc can you email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
ok i went ahead and bought a down load if you still need let me know i might can email not sure yet i know yahoo has gotin bigger files atcments but let me knw with in 72 hours starting now at 144am july 3 i might can give you code to down load from site email me at [email protected] pics aint great but every thing else is 71 hours VA time

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.