Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know where else to post besides the Mojave forum but it dont get alot of traffic so maybe it will get viewed with some feedback here also.

I got around to taking the cam cover off the mojo once I got it a rolling chassis tonight. From what I could see it all looked great. Cams,Rockers,and springs all look good too.I was told the Decomp broke or messed up and warped the head and messed a cam up. Decomp didnt look broken anywhere and there was no scarring showed on the top side at least. I know not much can be diagnosed from pics but I took some anyhow. The kick starter seems to be locked pretty solid. What could the problem be? I will be tearing the top off soon to check it good so I will know what I need.

See anything?

·
Registered
363 Posts
i see an engine.............:rolleyes::p, just screwing with ya

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It appears that way huh:p :lol:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
So that is a tini 250cc single cylinder, 4 valve, twin over head cam, liquid cool engine? Very cool! I bet you could get some power out of that little thing.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have plans making it big at this point. I just wanted something to get out and beat up or to take in the mud and not worry about it as much. I hear gregs Cwr 370 Mojave put down 51 RWHP!:eek: The potential is there. They are like 22-25 hp stock. Stock they will beat 300ex's. Anyhow it is backup/Beater ride.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Thought your kfx700 was the Beater? You said it your self. Greg is the man! I just bought a set of CWR 418 cams off him for my 665 sra.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
mojave magic knows these machines well. pm him he might have a spare moter also. i think he has a parts bike. his mojave is the nicest one i have ever seen..

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I dont think he has the parts I need. I asked already I believe. He does know about them though.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought your kfx700 was the Beater? You said it your self. Greg is the man! I just bought a set of CWR 418 cams off him for my 665 sra.

It's a beater compared to some of the other V's on here.:lol: I will just use the V to play on a Drag race basically. The mojo will be the beater!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts