Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Mojave tonight. As far as I know I need a Head and cams. I need a rear shock. Also the Kick start gears. If you have any of the following pm me about it. Thanks

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I found out I just need a cam gear,kick start gear circlip/keeper,drive chain,and a rear shock. Anyone have or know someone that does have these parts laying around?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Are you interested in a White Bros E-series exhaust for your Mojave? The one in the link below is located only about 15-25 minutes from where I live. I would be willing to go look at it to see if it is in good condition and pick it up for you if you are interested. I would probably just want a little bit for gas/time plus the shipping to get it to you. You would probably be able to have the exhaust for under $90. Or you could just contact him directly and see if he will ship it to you. Either way, it seems like a very cheap price for an exhaust for the Mojave.

white brothers e-series exhaust

Let me know

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cam Gears
KAWASAKI KSF 250 MOJAVE ATV CAM SPROCKET GEAR 42:eBay Motors (item 400085430303 end time Jan-13-10 07:31:20 PST)

Kick Start Gear
87-05 Kawasaki Mojave 250 KSF kick start kicker gears:eBay Motors (item 200417150358 end time Jan-10-10 15:18:53 PST)

I have this main piece. I just need the keeper/Circlip for the gear that connects to this one.

Drive Chain
1987-2003 KAWASAKI KSF250 KSF 250 MOJAVE CHAIN:eBay Motors (item 350160735522 end time Jan-26-10 15:41:16 PST)

This is the Chain I have been looking at.

Rear Shock
Kawasaki Mojave Rear Shock:eBay Motors (item 250554990921 end time Jan-27-10 09:49:47 PST)
87-04 KAWASAKI KSF MOJAVE 250 REAR SHOCK SUSPENSION:eBay Motors (item 200420450686 end time Jan-20-10 10:34:46 PST)
KAWASAKI MOJAVE 250 KSF250 KSF REAR SHOCK:eBay Motors (item 390116207546 end time Jan-07-10 19:14:57 PST)

I am a cheapo anyhow but not working right now so those shocks are out of my league:lol:

You may be able to get some parts from this guy as well. It looks like he is in Akron, OH. If you are interested, you better contact him within the next few days. The listing will probably expire on 1/07/2010.
2000 Kawasaki Mojave KSF250 part out
**EDIT- IS THIS THE MOJAVE THAT YOU BOUGHT???

Yes that is the Mojo I have.:D

Here's some more being parted out
1987-04 kawasaki mojave parts
kawasaki mojave parts

Called the first guy last week with no luck.

Emailed the 2nd one a few times already.

Damn man thanks for doing all that searching:eek: Pretty cool of ya.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you interested in a White Bros E-series exhaust for your Mojave? The one in the link below is located only about 15-25 minutes from where I live. I would be willing to go look at it to see if it is in good condition and pick it up for you if you are interested. I would probably just want a little bit for gas/time plus the shipping to get it to you. You would probably be able to have the exhaust for under $90. Or you could just contact him directly and see if he will ship it to you. Either way, it seems like a very cheap price for an exhaust for the Mojave.

white brothers e-series exhaust

Let me know

That is the exact pipe that came with the Mojave I got:lol: That's pretty crazy.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
That is the exact pipe that came with the Mojave I got:lol: That's pretty crazy.
Alright, I might try to get a hold of the guy and offer him $40 for it and put it on eBay or something and try to make some money on it. I have to find out yet if it is just a slip-on or a full exhaust with the head pipe.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Called the first guy last week with no luck.

Emailed the 2nd one a few times already.

Damn man thanks for doing all that searching:eek: Pretty cool of ya.
I am not working this week and was sitting in front of my computer already anyway. :lol: It really only took about 10 minutes to find those links.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, I might try to get a hold of the guy and offer him $40 for it and put it on eBay or something and try to make some money on it. I have to find out yet if it is just a slip-on or a full exhaust with the head pipe.

I am guessing it will be a slip on. I read that the stock Mojave head pipe is good all the way up to a 370cc stroker. Still you should be able to make a good coin on it. See if you can sell this motion pro twist throttle for me:lol:

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
We'll see. I called the guy and left a message but haven't heard back yet.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good luck on it. I found some sound clips on youtube of the E-Series and they sound pretty good.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
He called me back tonight but he sold the exhaust yesterday. Oh well, I was just looking to make some $$$ anyway.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well that sucks,. I need to clean up the one I got. Not worried about it really until I see if this thing will fire up. I dont see why it wouldnt.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Jordan, the parts you need to get your motor back together, you can more than likely get down at Tims for less than $20 I would say. He also has some new, non o-ring chain, he can cut to fit the mojave, it is pretty cheap also. Just a thought, he should have everything you need other then a shock.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He told me in an email that for small parts like what I need he charges retail price on:huh: Still at least I would have them then and there huh. Motor wise I just need a Cam Gear,oil screen and seal,and one circlip that holds one of the kick start gears on.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay thanks. See what that little oil screen and seal is too. Check on what bars he has also. Im really kinda stuck until I can get some bars on it to run some of the wiring and front brakes. If I could get the cam gear,circlip,oil screen and seal, and some bars for like 50.00 I would be rockin!B)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts