Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay yall, I know someone here must have some of the parts I am needing. Here is some of what I need. Just let me know if you may have them,.

I am looking for one cam gear.

I need a 19MM circlip,,. This one actually.

Oil screen and seal.

Rear shock.

I guess I will just buy the gaskets new.

Handlebars. They dont half to be Mojave specific bars either.

Let me know what ya got please. Thanks, Jordan

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i got a set of steel dirtbike bars here that should fit if u want yours for the price of shipping all they need is a quick sanding and a coat of paint

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say shipping would cost me as much as getting a new set of bars wouldnt it?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I have a set lightly used of Pro-Taper bars sitting around. I'll get some pictures in a day or so if your interested. Haven't looked them up to figure a price, but it won't be anything crazy.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Do those Pro Taper's have the removable cross bar? Pm me a price shipped to 42634 please. I know the rough average for Pro Taper's are about 58.00 new. T_Dilly had the bars I like alot the other day but I didnt have the money for them. Tag X5's like I have on my V, Put the same bars on my Wifes 300ex also. 30.00 shipped was hard to beat for those bars.

Also what bend are the bars?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Don't know, they are buried at the moment. I'm pretty sure they had the removable cross bar though. I'll dig them out tomorrow and check everything.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:tup: Sounds Good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts