Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All prices include shipping in the lower 48 states via UPS insured ground shipping (so I need a street address and not a PO box). I accept money orders or Paypal (+3%).

used UPP black crossover intakes for stock carbs, no gaskets, $140 SOLD

used TwinAir Powerflow airfilter $60 (stacks in picture are sold) SOLD

used aluminum gas tank heat shields that go between the gas tank and the dual exhausts, one lower mounting tab is cracked, will NOT fit LTE exhaust :mad:, $35

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I am interested in the TwinAir PowerFlow. Is that all the cleaner the filter gets or are those just stains that won't clean off?

Is the foam in good condition yet? If so, consider it sold and PM me your PayPal email address.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had 18 holes in my airbox lid and ran in some deep water/mud last summer - got a few stains on the filter. I haven't cleaned it yet. I'll clean it up and post another picture tomorrow (didn't have time to do it today). I'll hold it for you twyxtid. Let me know for sure after I post the pictures.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
OK, thanks. :tup:

I will check periodically to see if you posted the photo. If the foam is not deteriorated, I will take it. Go ahead and PM me your PayPal info when you post the photo. I will just send you the payment (gift=no PayPal fees) then if it looks good.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Were you able to get the filter cleaned and take some new pictures? Sorry if I seem impatient.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about the delay. The foam is in excellent condition. It was on my 800 for over a year, but probably only had about 10 hours ride time (including the muddy ride :eek: ) - didn't get a chance to ride much in 2009 :mad:. I cleaned it with foam filter cleaner twice, but the stains won't come out. It is clean now and will need to be oiled before you use it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
If twytzid doesn't want it I'd be interested

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Sorry, it's sold. I just sent the PayPal payment. :tup:

·
Registered
733 Posts
I guess as they say "You snooze, you lose."