Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I want to put a full size light bar on my FTX, but I have the factory roof. It’s too flimsy in my opinion. Anybody do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took a piece of 3/4” pipe welded a bracket to it and used a couple of u bolts to bolt it to the bar just under the roof. Very easy to install & adjust

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just mounted this yesterday and it seems to be a very good spot. I had noticed guys with other makes of SXS using this as their preferred mounting spot. It puts out tons of light and will not get banged up by trees when riding on the trails. The wiring of the light bar and switch was the easiest yet. This is a 54" curved bar.
Would love to order one of these. How do I do so?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just mounted this yesterday and it seems to be a very good spot. I had noticed guys with other makes of SXS using this as their preferred mounting spot. It puts out tons of light and will not get banged up by trees when riding on the trails. The wiring of the light bar and switch was the easiest yet. This is a 54" curved bar.
I know this is an old thread, but what are the brackets you used for the light bar?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but what are the brackets you used for the light bar?
I went to Lowes and bought a couple of u-bolt clamps. Wrapped them around the front roll bar and then attached the light and mount to it. Cost me about $5 and is solid as a rock. I also put some tape between clamp and roll bar.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts