Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to Mud Nats this month in Jacksonville,Tx.???????????

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
What weekend is it being held? I have been to Mud Nats a few times to watch the mud pitt racing (back when Mike Walker was racing his famous T-Rex). Both times that I went were alot of fun, but you have to keep an eye out for the crazy drunks riding around and the constant DUST from the huge crowds was a bit annoying too.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's March 25th-28th.
You are right about the crowds....it gets pretty crazy.you definately need to watch out for yourself.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
yeah, thats where id want to go.. a crowded area with a bunch of drunks riding quads and you cant see them coming at you... sounds safe.:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
164 Posts
Our group will be there for sure !!! Look for our Bamaboggers banner hanging on the camper.. We should be along the top of the highline.. Would like to meet some of ya and ride.. Gotta go break in the 840 that I just got back from Glenn too ;)..:D

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
If any of you run into TeamSwampAss.

Tell him to send me my damn brute clutch I been waitin' on for like a month..:mad:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
ill see what i can do, looks to be about a 5-6 hour drive. but be warned, ill be one of those crazy ass drunks cruising around on my teryx

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill see what i can do, looks to be about a 5-6 hour drive. but be warned, ill be one of those crazy ass drunks cruising around on my teryx
hehehehe.....:lol:
hope to run into some of you guys there..[no pun intended.]if you see the monster brute,stop,have a beer,and say hello.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts