Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks can anyone help me I’ve just bought a 3010 diesel 2005 and not had much look to be honest. The machine has sprung a leak which is putting diesel all over my property !!! After further investigation it seems to be coming from the top of the pump u set a rubber cover . I think this is a stop start solenoid.
Does anyone know any info of what part I would need what model pump it could be etc. And how hard the job could be what it involves to change or repair it.
Thanks and any info much appreciated as I’m stuck .

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
71 Posts
Usually the pumps aren't repairable...
I believe the part number is 49040-1055

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi sorry I mean the main injection pump (UK )
The part i
After is t listed but I have a full parts brake down from a Fuel injection parts suppliers .
I’m hoping I can get at it to screw it out as it’s under the main fuel pipes coming out of the pump . It has a wire going to it .

·
Registered
71 Posts
a new injector pump is part number 49041-1051... there only appears to be one replaceable seal on it, and Oring behind the drive gear...
and looks to be about $2,500 US for the whole pump.,
I would clean all the dust and grime off of it best you can, and see where the fuel is coming from precisely.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi well I hope you are wrong ! At that price !!
That’s what one Kawasaki dealer said but another said it’s just the stop start solenoid !
I’ll upload the Denso parts brake down in further detail to what Kawasaki want to sell you .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It’s ok for Kawasaki to want to sell you a whole pump !! When it brakes down into hundreds of parts !!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was told it’s a Daihatsu Diesel engine 950 odd CC or near that .
nit sure if this is what we have in the UK it it’s different to yours overseas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts