Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am new here.
I am looking for an complete engine for a mule 550 cause my engine is broken. the connecting rod tore off and punched a hole in the engine

Did someone have an offer or an idea were to get .....
please wright to me....

best regards

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
148 Posts
Might see if he'll ship to you.. Also check out Brad Porcellato on youtube, he's the go to brain on FE290 engines.

Now all internal engine parts except for the crankcase COVER are still available from Kawasaki.. so you can still buy the Main the block for about 300 $400, USD crank for about 250 USD, unless you buy a new Undersize rod and have a machine shop grind the rod journal down if it's salvageable.
I've also got a spare FE290 block and connecting rod and quite a few other parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i am new here.
I am looking for an complete engine for a mule 550 cause my engine is broken. the connecting rod tore off and punched a hole in the engine

Did someone have an offer or an idea were to get .....
please wright to me....

best regards
Hey buddy if you are still interested in getting a nice mule 550 complete engine,I have a dealer of mine that once helped me to get mine for a decent price. You can kindly contact

[email protected]

Good luck buddy

Sent from my S56 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone has another idea how to get a used engine for a Kawasaki Mule 550, please let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts