Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if Extreme Metal Products' Mule 610/SX rear receiver hitch part number 12758 will fit a Mule 550? Or, where I can get a Mule 550 trailer hitch? If you have a Mule 610 or SX could you tell me the dimension between the brackets on the swing arm for the muffler? Thanks

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did see this, too. I was hoping for some more input to back it up. I called EMP and they could not offer anything useful. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
My grandad has a New Mule SX and i've got a 550.... when i get the chance in the next day or two , i can go measure the distance between the brackets and mine.
You need the inside measurement between the two brackets, correct?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I forgot i have a accessories booklet that came with the mule 550, the part number for the one SPECIFIC to the 550 is KAF550-009A... i highly doubt it can be found as it's almost 20 years old. but just in case.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an accessory booklet and did try to order that from an online Kawasaki supplier. I was first told it was available but after a few weeks my order was cancelled and I was informed that it was no longer available. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ah okay.
I'll measure the brackets on pops mule and get back to you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
measured my pops mule and my 550, 7 15/16" inside, and slightly narrows down to 7 3/4" at the base.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts