Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked through the forums and had no luck finding help. So please help. My 610 Mule has no power at the key switch. So it does not start or the lights do not come on when key is on. The battery is charged and still has wires connected. I checked the 2 fuses that are near the battery the both are good. I pulled the connector plug just before key and put the meter to it, no power there. Does anyone have a suggestion for my issue? Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a similar problem like this on my KFX 700 but it was the battery it was a chinese battery. I turned the key and nothing went on, no light, nothing. Anyway good luck. .....Try hooking it up to a diff battery or a battery charger.

·
Registered
1 Posts
same issue

i feel it is a bad ignition switch i had a few accessories mounted to a switch and to battery directly they still work but anything needing the key is dead but this is intermittent problem for me sometimes no problem at all and sometimes it just won't start when i turn it off never fails once running which tells me its the switch mine is under warranty and at kawasaki now i will post results asap in mean time if anyone finds a solution please advise thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have looked through the forums and had no luck finding help. So please help. My 610 Mule has no power at the key switch. So it does not start or the lights do not come on when key is on. The battery is charged and still has wires connected. I checked the 2 fuses that are near the battery the both are good. I pulled the connector plug just before key and put the meter to it, no power there. Does anyone have a suggestion for my issue? Thanks.
I had the same problem, found the white wire in the wiring harness to the key was broken, once spliced everything worked. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts