Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

661 - 667 of 667 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2015 PRO FXT CAMO. I love it This is my first ever wheeler. It does everything I wanted. I bought a plastic roof, a glass windshield, rear bumper and the axle protectors. The rear bumper is a joke it bent when I backed into a one inch sapling.. Other than that I really love my MULE.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking for a manual windshield wiper for my PRO FXT, I bought the Glass windshield that is part of the Cab Enclosure. Anyone have any info on where to buy one for the Mule? I have looked at hundreds and none of them have the correct length of arm or the wiper blade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had my pro fxt eps for a little over a year now. Still impresses me every day. I'm on a dog hunting lease where most members have jacked up Polaris rangers due to the deep mud we have. After continually working on my 2007 Ranger I decided to give the mule a try. This thing is a beast. Other than 27" tires on 14s it is bone stock. I rarely have to use low gear or even 4 wheel drive while the rangers are going into low 4 all the time. Unless it's a super bad hole I cruise right through in high gear with the rear diff locked. It also hauls 5/6 grown men with all their gear and deer with no problem. I've yet to encounter an issue. Headlights are a little dim but I'm putting in LED bulbs shortly to hopefully address that. I've also added the Plano underseat storage box. I've have other mule models in the past and they were tough as nails too, but this thing is awesome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had mine sine January - '19 PRO FXT with the power steering. Added a roof, 4" lift and winch at the dealer. Roof is janky as hell, but it works for now. Brush guard, front and rear light bars, swapped out my stock headlights for some LED's (best upgrade so far, and it was about $40), underseat storage, tires, green LED cab lighting and will do the hood scoop fairly soon. I have a winch and davit crane on the rear headache rack to help load deer into the bed.

I had the steel wheels, but dumped those for some Polaris takeoffs for my mud tires. Drilled the lug holes out so they would fit, makes keeping the brake system and discs clean much easier. My other tires are all terrain on some wheels I bought off of Amazon - use those during the summer and cruising around the neighborhood so I don't put wear on my mud tires.

I had one issue - my CPU had a glitch. Dealer warrantied it, no cost. That 3 year warranty is well worth it and one of the main drivers in going with a Mule over a Ranger or other brand. Plus I love the fact I can go from a front and back seat to just a front seat without changing the wheel base.

Cons - no rear bumper, tailgate is pretty chinchy and doesn't have a lock open ability, and rear tires could be pushed further back to give better wheel clearance. I have though of swapping the rear A-arms, but seems about 50/50 on people that have done those and end up with problems on the rear CV joints and axles, so I'm holding off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a '19 Pro FXT LE over a year ago to use on the farm. I have used it for everything from hauling newborn calves in the back in the spring to pulling sleds for the kids in the winter. It is the smoothest riding UTV I've ever been on: the suspension, EPS, and power curve complement each other nicely. I have found it to have plenty of power, and tons of passenger and storage space. It's not a go-fast machine, but I am able to cruise at 35 mph on county roads. Aside from the roof, the build quality is great...nothing feels cheap, and more importantly, not broken since I have owned it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love mine. I also use it around my Wise Acre Ranch. "Ranch" is 5 acres of garden pond and do what I want. I would've opted for the FX as I rarely haul more than one passenger but always fill up the bed. But I got a really good deal on a hardly used one.

661 - 667 of 667 Posts