Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Replacement engine update. I went straight to the engine manufacturer in China. The replacement long block for the KHI product cost $650.00. This included block, head, timing belt, cover, water pump, oil filter, oil pan along with intake and exhaust gaskets. I swapped over the fuel injection, exhaust manifold, drive pulley, flywheel, starter, alternator, belt and various brackets. All very straight forward if you have the ability and tools. I ordered the engine on 9-24, it went into production 9-25 and shipped 9-26. I received the engine by Fedex Freight on 10-6. The new engine is now installed and running great. Shipping from China cost $625.00 to my door. You will need a forklift to unload. A real easy process and so much cheaper than factory or rebuilders. It started right up and so far I am very happy with it at $1275.00 delivered!
Can you give me the link to the alibaba. All I see is 800CC for a John Deere gator. Kawasaki claims 812CC Deere claims 825CC and china says 800CC? Just want to be sure I'm getting the right one. I cant seem to see any links.

Fell into the dust from the failed filter on my 2016 out of warranty of course.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can you give me the link to the alibaba. All I see is 800CC for a John Deere gator. Kawasaki claims 812CC Deere claims 825CC and china says 800CC? Just want to be sure I'm getting the right one. I cant seem to see any links.

Fell into the dust from the failed filter on my 2016 out of warranty of course.

Thanks!!
Try asking a dealer, they should know, Mine was done by kawasaki in AZ. Even if you act like your going to buy one and get the details, then do it on your own.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Replacement engine update. I went straight to the engine manufacturer in China. The replacement long block for the KHI product cost $650.00. This included block, head, timing belt, cover, water pump, oil filter, oil pan along with intake and exhaust gaskets. I swapped over the fuel injection, exhaust manifold, drive pulley, flywheel, starter, alternator, belt and various brackets. All very straight forward if you have the ability and tools. I ordered the engine on 9-24, it went into production 9-25 and shipped 9-26. I received the engine by Fedex Freight on 10-6. The new engine is now installed and running great. Shipping from China cost $625.00 to my door. You will need a forklift to unload. A real easy process and so much cheaper than factory or rebuilders. It started right up and so far I am very happy with it at $1275.00 delivered!
Can you send me a link to where you got the engine? I can’t seem to find one. Thanks

21 - 27 of 27 Posts